Scottsdale Quarter is a redevelopment of an industrial property into a mixed-use development. The project was constructed around an operational research and development, which included relocating all their utilities while keeping them in operation. The development includes nine buildings consisting of office, retail, entertainment, dining and parking spaces.
The nine buildings include:
- 9,800 SF building for an Italian restaurant
- F our-story, 107,000 SF retail/office building
- F our-story, 106,00 0 SF retail/office building
- 6,800 SF boutique grocery store
- Eight-story, 468,000 SF parking garage
- Three-story, 126,000 SF building for retail, a cinema and restaurant
- 4,000 SF building for a restaurant
- Three-story, 134,000 SF building for retail, office and restaurant space
- 428,000 SF, 1,200-space parking garage
The project involved 28-acres of site development, including relocating existing utilities and installing a corrugated metal pipe and a StormTrap system for the underground stormwater retention. The sitework also included installing the sewer, domestic water, fire water, communications, power and gas lines. The hardscape is natural gray concrete with stone pavers in the plaza, as well as concrete masonry units, concrete retaining walls and screen walls. The landscape is comprised of salvaged trees that were relocated onto the site, various desert plants and over 130 palm trees. A 1,200 SF splash pad water feature was also constructed in the plaza.