St. Timothy’s School
Five Arts and Student Center

About

THIS PROJECT

St. Timothy School, established in 1882, is a private boarding and day school. The Five Arts and Student Center, home to programs in literature, theater, dance, visual arts and music, was renovated and expanded, totaling 30,000 SF, to include a new, contemporary façade and an additional floor. Special features include:

  • 338-seat theater with advanced lighting and sound systems
  • Dance studio
  • Music room
  • Rehearsal rooms
  • Dressing rooms
  • Classrooms
  • Makerspace
  • Scene shop
  • Health and wellness center
  • Art gallery
  • Fearless Girl replica statue
  • Exterior courtyard

The facility allows for collaborative group study, and updated classrooms provide a modern learning environment with the latest technology. The project also includes significant sitework and planting 125 trees as a part of a Baltimore County initiative. Several trees were cut down on the site to make room for the facility, and the furniture inside of the building was custom made from that wood.

PROJECT OVERVIEW

LOCATION:
Stevenson, Maryland
Mid-Atlantic

CLIENT:
St. Timothy’s School

INDUSTRY:
K-12

0
338

seat theater

0
1,300
+

individual copper panels installed on the exterior

0
125

trees planted

Project

GALLERY

K-12 National Leader
Irene Knott
410-337-5774
Send a Message