Denver Premium Outlets
Denver Premium Outlets is a ground-up retail development located just north of Denver and is the area’s premier outlet shopping destination. The outlets are inspired by the scenery of the Rocky Mountains and have incorporated several design elements unique to Colorado’s landscape.
This 100-acre development is comprised of many unique aspects, including:
- 20,000 SF grand food hall with multiple vendors and a restaurant
- A live plant wall within the food hall
- Two outdoor water features with interactive lighting
- Grand outdoor fireplace with seating elements and infrastructure to support a stage for live music performances
- 30,000 SF playground with climbing tower features and a concrete dinosaur fossil pit
- Six new city roads with traffic signals to support the new shopping center
- Interstate redevelopment to support increased traffic to the outlet mall
- Outparcel development for future retail, hospitality and restaurants
SF OF LEASABLE SPACE
The complex is comprised of eight single-story buildings with 328,000 SF of leasable area with 75-80 suites and 375,000 SF of gross building area. The building layout is configured in a racetrack design with an open end that was anticipated for future expansion. In addition, the play area is currently the largest play area at any Simon Premium Outlet in the country, a major draw for the outlet mall. The project has submitted for LEED® certification and has several sustainable features, including solar panels on the roofing system and buildings made from local and recycled materials.